Hey All New Gauchos!
The Associated Students Ticket Office is your premier source to purchase tickets to Athletics ,Theater and Dance, Music Department, Student Organizations, Program Board, and other local events! An account with AXS, our online ticketing system, has been created for you using your UCSB email address and is attached to your PERM number. This will allow you to purchase tickets to on and off campus events sold through the AS Ticket Office!
In order to use your account and buy your first ticket, you will need to reset your password at AXS.com. Select that you are an Existing User and then click on Forgot Password. It will prompt you for your email (which will be your UCSB school email). Complete the rest of the customer data.
You can purchase tickets at the AS Ticket Office (located across from Corwin Pavilion at the University Center) or online at events.ucsb.edu
- Save your account information in order to avoid issues with your PERM number not being attached to the tickets you purchase.
- Returning students, your account information should have stayed the same!
- Some events, like the AS Program Board concerts Delirium and The Warm Up, are online only sales so it is important that you have created an online account
- Some events are Access Card only for entry so it is important that you create your account with your UCSB email address or you will not be admitted
- Make sure your access card barcode is scannable and your picture is identifiable. If it is not, you can exchange your old one for free at the information desk in the UCen.
Questions? Please contact the AS Ticket Office at (805) 893-2064 or via email at email@example.com