Making Deposits into Your OSL Account -
At the beginning of each academic year campus organizations register with OSL and are assigned a trustee account. Deposits are made into this account at the side window of the Cashier’s office on the first floor. Deposits are accepted 10:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday. When making a deposit, please remember the following:
- Have all checks made out to your organization’s name or to your Trustee Account number (#377-_).
- At the Cashier’s window, you will be asked to endorse the checks with the name or account number as it is written on the front of the check, and your own signature.
- The Cashier will ask you for your group’s name and Trustee Account number (which is available at the OSL front desk if you forget it) and what the money is for (e.g. dues, registration fees, donation, t-shirt sales, etc.)
- If the money you are depositing is a loan from someone that will be paid back later by the group, be sure to have that indicated on the deposit slip and keep your copy (you will need it later to get a reimbursement check).
- The Cashier will give you a copy of the deposit slip and send a copy to the OSL, where the deposit will be credited to your Trustee Account. We suggest that you give your copy of the deposit slip to your organization’s treasurer to keep for his/her records.